Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Day 23: Uploading complete songs from here on out...

 My first complete song: Exchange


It needs some mixing work and some percussion clean up but it's pretty much what it is.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so probably not a long of song work to do, but I will upload another song since I have several pretty much done.

I may not make it to 7 songs like I wanted, but at least 5 and possibly 6. Maybe I'll make one throwaway on the last day just to fill out the collection.

Nothing focuses the mind like a deadline.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is all about:

This November I will record: "Exchange" by Disposable Time

  The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. - Henry David Thoreau   That's the first random quote I got from the ...

The Most Popular Posts: