Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Day 30: We Are Done!

 We did it!

You can hear the finished album here:

Disposable Time's BandCamp page

It came out okay I think. It's only 5 songs long, but everything was written and recorded in a month in whatever spare time I could find. *pats self on back*

I'll do this again, I think. Maybe even before next November.

I'll leave the SoundCloud clips up for a while but they will be replaced with other stuff that I'm making. The BandCamp link I'll keep active for a while unless BandCamp is difficult, annoying or otherwise problematic. It's my first time posting something there.

Thanks for reading, and rock on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is all about:

This November I will record: "Exchange" by Disposable Time

  The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. - Henry David Thoreau   That's the first random quote I got from the ...

The Most Popular Posts: