Sunday, November 27, 2022

Day 27: Yet another one

 This one is what "Where She Keeps It" became. I've changed the name to "Every Corner" to match the (somewhat opaque and hastily-written) lyrics. It's moody and not very song-like but I do like it.



That's 4 so far, and that's all the ones I have complete vocals for. But I do have some I can finish up in the next day or two:


- Pick and Choose: is a funky little groove that I have background vocals done. I just need lyrics, a main melody, and the actual vocals.

- Where The History Comes From: this is a slow, Pink-Floyd-esque meditation in 7/4. I have a vocal idea for this and will probably play some guitar solos as well.

- Keeping To Yourself: a riff-rock song in 7/8 (that's two songs in 7!) This one needs more drums, lyrics, melody, vocals. Kind of the runt of the litter. Except for "Tree" of course which I have abandoned entirely.

- I may record a simple guy-guitar song just to bring the song total to 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What this is all about:

This November I will record: "Exchange" by Disposable Time

  The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it. - Henry David Thoreau   That's the first random quote I got from the ...

The Most Popular Posts: